Tuesday, November 20

Watercolour Class at Ladro

Watercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at Ladro Watercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at LadroWatercolour Class at Ladro I hope I didn't make anyone hungry showing all these pictures. I haven't had breakfast and I'm hungry now. Would so love some crispy calamari! Thank you so much for having us Ladro. I had so much fun teaching and sharing my love for food and painting and I reckon the adults enjoyed themselves too. The food your chefs served up certainly made painting a lot more enjoyable too. We get to paint and eat. Yummy! Thank you once again Ladro! x

6 comments:

  1. I would love to take a class from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I was attending painting workshop in elementary school, there was one teacher sculptor who said, you painters are crazy, you can paint your food for days without eating it that's why sculptors are there, to eat it ;)
    love your how you work with everybody and I agree with Janet, I would like to take part in your workshop.
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the subjects you've put out to paint, especially the calamari and aioli - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant looking class. I am so envious

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do we get on a list to know when you're next doing a class?

    ReplyDelete