Tuesday, September 4

Just dropping in to say hi!

Teaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching RoundsTeaching Rounds Hello everyone, it's been a while. Sorry for being a little quiet around here lately. You see, I've been busy having fun teaching/observing Prep - year 12 kiddies and teens. I'm on a 5 week teaching placement at a school far out from where I live. But I love it there. As you can probably tell from the pictures, I'm seriously exposed to and teaching a whole range of different stuff to different age groups. I do ceramics one day, and prep sticky collage on the other. I learn lots everyday and am so super thankful for this wonderful opportunity. My colleagues are so funny and kind, I feel so lucky to be waking up to go to school every morning, even if it means having to travel all the way to Zone 2 and being $250 poorer thanks to traveling. Next week's my last week at the school. I don't want it to end just yet! Even though the kiddies drive me nuts 75% of the time, I still find them adorable. Hahaha. Hope all of you are well and out there doing fun things! xo

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects you are doing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad it turned out to be a really wonderful round, despite the kids driving you nuts...that's what they do...they're kids! lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of creative projects you guys had done. They are all beautiful and well thought out. They are perfect. Well done.
    children’s bean bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice things you do over there!
    inspirational fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, kids are so amazingly creative naturally! I especially love the skull drawing but the pottery is pretty amazing too. I'm still saving my pennies until I could afford to buy some of your ice cream pillows. They are so awesome! By the way, I started a blog, check it out, if you have the time @http://theladybirdworkshop.blogspot.com.au/Good luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete